Tuesday, July 26, 2011

How To Increase Internet speed Method 4

  If you have internet and don’t enjoy its speed because it is slow then, here is the solution to your problem. There are many ways to increase internet speed and i am teaching you one of them.



If you want to do this then follow these steps.
1.Click on start and then select Run.
2.Type Gpedit.msc and click on Ok
3.Then Go to this key Local Computer Policy >> Computer Configuration >> Administrative templates >> Network >> QOS Templates.
4.Now in the right-side, double-click on Limit reserve bandwidth
5.Now enable this and change it to 0% from 20%.
6.Now click on OK and then close both windows.
7.Restart your computer (Optional)  and check your internet speed.

1 comment:

Vengadachalam T said...

To increase the speed of the Internet You can use the steps above,Because it worked Good to increase my speed of the Internet....Before that My internet speed is slow,now my speed is Good ..My uploading speed 123Kbps,Downloading speed 1956Kbps I checked my speed at here Ip-details

like this

Total Pageviews